• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evolense: A Good Alternative For Lenses

Light Transmission?

Pretty sure that is wrong. They should be between 9 and 15% depending on the lens.

That is what I thought, so I emailed them again just in case they made a typo. I never received a response. Therefore, I have to assume that the first email they sent is true. I'm hoping that somebody that has replaced Oakley black iridium with Evolense version can give a first hand experience.

They were supposed to email me too and never did

That's odd.....I got email replies within 1 day at the latest. They even asked me if they should put "Polarized" on the outside so it can be seen better. They seem very interested in customers ideas and input.

UPDATE:
I received a response from them today. They assured to me just what I had assumed. They said that they were looking at the wrong chart, and that the Onyx Black lenses are actually 10% transmission. I am probably going to order some today if they will work with me on the price. They want $30 per pair, and I believe that I have seen lower prices listed on this thread. I will update again later.

This might be the fix I am looming for...tell me they make lenses for XX's! I emailed but haven't heard anything back!

Try them again. I emailed them over the weekend and they just replied back to me. I ended up buying lenses for my Juliets and HJ and they told me lenses should be here (NJ) in 3-4 days.

I ordered another pair of Evolense Juliet Positive Red yesterday....got an email today saying they were out of stock. I was offered another pair of lenses in an alternate color with a $10 refund! I emailed a few questions and got a phone call back! I decided on Navy Blue which is identical to Oakley Blue Ice...my refund hit PayPal within minutes. I have to say they are a first class operation. Lenses shipped today. I'll post pics when they arrive and I get them installed in my X Metal frame.

Back