• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exchange Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunney Prime

Oakley Expert
Brownsville, TX
So, I joined the forum on 9/24. Today is the 4th, so it's been 10 days. Is there something I need to do to be able to access the exchange portions of the forum now?

Yes, one more thing, patience. It is not instant at 10 days,for me about 20. Then my checking account started to disappear.;

Please stop post whoring to try to get access. You will have access soon.

Thanks!

- Your friendly neighborhood Batwolf

Sorry for all of the commotion-causing. I have fixed myself a cocktail and shall relax now, enjoying the spoils of today's mail (Romeo 2s). Thanks to everyone for all of the great info and conversation from the past couple weeks.

Sorry for all of the commotion-causing. I have fixed myself a cocktail and shall relax now, enjoying the spoils of today's mail (Romeo 2s). Thanks to everyone for all of the great info and conversation from the past couple weeks.

Nice pick up and welcome to the forum, hope we didnt scare you off :). You will understand in time :).

Please read your PM's before continuing to post.... Thanks! Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back