• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exciting Day

An awesome evening and worth the wait. We really should have counted the total pairs just for fun.

Awesome having a local collector to team up with! Helps that our wives and kids all get along. I can only imagine the disparaging comments that were flowing while we were going through boxes!

An awesome evening and worth the wait. We really should have counted the total pairs just for fun.

Awesome having a local collector to team up with! Helps that our wives and kids all get along. I can only imagine the disparaging comments that were flowing while we were going through boxes!
That's GREAT!!!! :D

Superdave64 said:
Ahhhh, I too have received saxx at Christmas and which sane man wouldn't love them, ......I guess I should have qualified the Christmas morning comment..... I meant more like Christmas morning for my 8 year old. Oh the joy! There's nothing like it.

Not only does my shop have a pretty crazy Oakley selection we likely have the biggest Saxx selection on the planet!
99AA5119-9157-4BB7-9A15-DE261AFE4F74_zps88aakr9p.jpg
672BD44F-6ADD-401B-AEC5-F837072F4D30_zps6xpb2dyq.jpg

Latest Posts

Back