• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Holiday Release Of Classic Oakley Wires

just curious, are the MSRP justified? Seems too high to me

Yeah, I'm perceiving this as attempted milking of re-releases just as Nike "retros" Jordans. Cool for the sentimental customer but I see it as something Oakley wouldn't do without Lux. I'd think O was more of a "keep going forward" company for the most part.

That being said, if this happens to the Splice then I'm in.

I don't have a problem with bringing back the old stuff so as long as the quality is American made like it used to be..But it seems we have a feeble attempt from Luxottica to make a buck on Oakley's good name.

I believe things changed for Oakley, when Arnette came along!

Arnette were the first to do these big chunky fully framed sunglasses.. Eventually Oakley started doing them and the unique Oakley style was lost forever!

New. I don't really care where it is made. Iphones are assembled in China but we still use it.
No problem with the "made in China" but Oakley means "made in USA" for me. The quality, innovation and the mad & futuristic designs (Zero, Mars, OTT, Medusa)

Do we really have to go through this every single time a new pair is talked about?

Lol, what the heck...keeps life exciting! Otherwise we look like a bunch if fools who care about nothing but Oakley. Have to throw in our economic views too...

Latest Posts

Back