• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excuses For Your Oakleys

barok0208

I should Work at Oakley
Hi! Just thought of sharing my typical excuse when my wife notices that I have been buying sunglasses every now and then. Several months ago, I have sold a lot of x metals and 2 OTTs and some other frames and I used that fund to buy other Oakley items. Up until now, I have been buying more than what the fund has provided. When my wife knows about it, I just said it came from the sale of my previous items and just arrives now. Hope she does not do some calculation, otherwise, I would be busted! I am not sure if she knows but she does get mad at me.. Not the best excuse but works well I guess... hahaha...

share your own..

Last edited:
As long as I can pay rent my room mates don't care haha. They do make fun of me a bit for it though.

Have sold a few that have allowed me to almost cover the entire cost of my 12 pair collection. Only reason I've been able to compile that many :)

I make sure the girlfriend gets some pairs every now and then too, so there's no complaints.
i DID that and wifey was thankful (caia koopman ravishing which she loved, some jupiter squares and other wire frames).....
but she is just not THAT into shades so she still notices but keeps quiet, until we have piling expenses that need to be addressed, haha.

good thing i have stopped collecting. simply put, i have all i want and maybe a few i want but not so enticed to get....

Back