• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exotic Foods... Bring It On!

erap

I should Work at Oakley
balut or balot is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.
e0a07001fdec63d429827f524678e341.jpg

Even though I know its pretty standard in Asia, I had some chicken feet over in Hong Kong. To be honest, just reminded me of chicken wings :).

I eat balot once a week. Lol
What about grasshoppers and worms? Do you consider them exotic? I have tried them when I was in Bangkok. Not really that bad. You just need to close your eyes before you bite them.

I eat balot once a week. Lol
What about grasshoppers and worms? Do you consider them exotic? I have tried them when I was in Bangkok. Not really that bad. You just need to close your eyes before you bite them.
Fried insects are yummy mate. You'll have to buy from those cleaner one sealed in package.
They will be more expensive but really worth the money. They're hard to find nowadays.
Either you have to go to tourist attractions (not so clean) or order one sealed from Chiangmai.

Fried insects are yummy mate. You'll have to buy from those cleaner one sealed in package.
They will be more expensive but really worth the money. They're hard to find nowadays.
Either you have to go to tourist attractions (not so clean) or order one sealed from Chiangmai.
Thanks for the tip! Will do that when I visit Bangkok again. Cheers!

Back