• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Expensive Polished Juliet

davir

Oakley Beginner
Ocenside Ca
Hello, I got a question for the experts here
why the polished juliet are more expensive than any other non limited juliet?
i saw some going for way over 200 while a xmetal can reach 150-180 and same ballpark for a plasma or carbon.
thanks

Polished Juliets only came with the Polarized Fire Iridium lenses. Retail on them is at $400 while the X Metal, Plasma, and Carbon varieties can be had with the standard Iridium lenses at $350.

In addition, the polished frame has the hammerstems instead of the straight stems. Lately those have been more popular, at least by the collectors here on the forums.

No, the polished frame just happens to be more popular and sought after, thus the higher price points you've been seeing. The regular polished frames were the only ones in the Juliet line up that had hammerstems (not counting BriP's JulieX). There were also limited/special editions released in the polished frames, such as Ichiro's, but that's another story in regards to pricing.

The demand has been up for a while on the polished frames. I haven't seen one go below $200 in a long time.

My Gen 1 polished came out with blue, according to the serial...

Yup... Here are mine with an Ichiro rubber set. :cool:

utf-8BSU1BRzExMjcuanBn.jpg

Back