• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extended showcase

Oakley dork

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
So my small vault was too small so I decided to make my own single wide...quite a bit of work but so far I'm pleased

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

very cool. any idea what you will have in it when done? I can get aluminum for free at work but plexi is expensive. I wouldn't mind making a countertop like that. Not sure if i could do it.

very cool. any idea what you will have in it when done? I can get aluminum for free at work but plexi is expensive. I wouldn't mind making a countertop like that. Not sure if i could do it.
Should be done soon...I agree...the aluminum was cheap...from a metal shop...but plexi is pricey ...I should be done this week...I'm just waiting on the headless bolts..special order.....the plexi was about 150...all new sides,back and front....about 50 In aluminum....if you look close you will see the bottom half is original...I just made all new inside corners with the shelf pins...the outside top half corners are new ...the bottom of the original was riveted on and I hate drilling those out...and it saved a little loot on aluminum

Last edited:
nice work . . .

it looks like you have to stop buying Oakley stuff - the display is already filled!

:rofl:

Nice job mate. I have a difficulties to find an oakley aluminum tower. So I decided just to make my own. Can you please give me an idea what sizes of semi tubular rivet should I use ( heads and length) What sizes of aluminum angle bar were used in original tower? I want it to make as close as possible in the original tower. I never seen a tower myself so I cant tell what size they are. Thanks

Last edited:
Back