• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Extra Frogskins Legs

OrangeFray

Oakley Beginner
A while back I swear I remember someone posting about having an extra set of legs for four legged frogskins. Now I can't seem to find them that I need them. I need the blue ones for the matte denim set and I cant remember if these were those or purple. Any help on tracking them down would be appreciated!

These what you were looking for?

imag0373n.jpg

imag0374z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are spotless i'd be more interested in some sort of trade. Maybe some microfibers or a set of lenses? Let me know. I would sell them but would like to see if we can arrange a trade

The only extra microfiber I have is a brand new jupiter sulphur bag which I'm not sure I want to let go of. I also have some used and beat up purple vl lenses, blue radar earsocks and nosepiece kit but thats about it for trades. You're probably better naming a cash price.

Not sure if you got my response or not.... First it said my message couldn't go through because your inbox is full but i tried again and I think it worked. Asking if you'll trade for grenade fade frame....

Back