1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Check this out. I've got 2 pairs of Carbon Blade Polished Carbon/OO Red Polar here. The lens variances are pretty shocking, probably the most I've seen between 2 identical pairs of Oakleys.
    Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579186.362368.jpg Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579197.444947.jpg Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579217.146394.jpg Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579231.264359.jpg Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579239.848264.jpg Extreme Carbon Blade Lens Variances - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579249.099382.jpg

Supero100 and Gecko like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I think mine are closer to the darker color. What are you doing with a second pair anyway?

3. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

I've never seen one that looks like the bottom one, they've all looked like the top

4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

I'd be inclined to get selective at the store if I had to get a pair.. Sure, at the end of they day it's probably doing the same exact quality job functionally, but if I ended up with the darker one I'd kinda be pooped.

I know finish variances aren't anything new (lol +Red), but this is some serious night/day.

5. Tech Guru

Tech Guru Oakley Enthusiast

Looks a lot like a Ferrari Carbon Blade lens.... Ruby Polarized....

6. GH4AU

I knew that was going to come up :). I couldn't pass up the deal on my second pair. I was going to try and swap the components of an ice pair to have a polished/ice combo. That is not going to happen... I might just paint the icons blue and pop some ice lenses into them. I was shocked to find the different lens colors.
    . These are the only 2 pairs I've seen in person. There's a pretty big difference.
    I like the bottom pair substantially more than the top. It was also the second pair that I received.
    It almost does have a Ruby hue to it at certain angles. The lens looks really good on the bottom pair to me.

7. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

You and your deals! Do you look for these deals.....or do they just fall into your lap?

Can you tell I am a bit jelly?:)

8. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

This or closer to the OG + Red Iridium Polarized.

9. GH4AU

I look for them, and sometimes they fall into my lap. This particular one fell into my lap though ;).

10. OXM48

OXM48 Oakley Beginner

How long have the Blades been around and are they actually selling?