1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, guys! I have an EXTREMELY low serial Mars (M000534) with RARE oem White Rubber that I am looking to sell. The frames are in excellent condition, the lenses are original and mint, and the white rubber is in great shape too.. I will sell the Mars as-pictured for $375. If you are interested in the low-serial glasses without the white rubber, I will sell them for $325 with black rubber installed. However, I will not sell the white rubber separately unless a deal is made for the glasses first... ;)

Hit me up if you have any questions or want any additional info/pics.

Glasses and microfiber bag only.

Thanks, brothers!!!

EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars01.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars02.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars03.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars04.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars05.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars06.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars07.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars08.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars09.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars10.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars11.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars12.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars13.jpg EXTREMELY Low Serial Mars With RARE OEM White Rubber - Mars14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/14/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    ooooh

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.