• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale EXTREMELY RARE Cal Ripken Poster

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Here goes.
-These posters were required to be pulled down and destroyed as they were never approved
-One of THE rarest Oakley posters
-It's baseball and Oakley and Cal Ripken
-It has an amazing quote on it
-It's a very different size than usual (49" x 14 1/4")
I have had a few different members give me approximate prices and I am offering them to OF members at a VERY fair to low price.

I received 10 of them. I will keep 1 for myself, sell 5 on OF, and auction the other 4 on eBay. Condition is great on all of them, all have minor wear on the edges (no tears or folds).

$100 shipped to North America (ships expedited with tracking, I will ship in a very strong tube).

DSC05937.jpg

DSC05938.jpg

DSC05941.jpg

DSC05943.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
That is a SWEET poster. Wish I could justify paying that much for a poster. Free bump for an awesome piece

What's your secret man? Where do you get all of this amazing stuff? I know you won't answer but I like to ask anyways.

But anyways, good luck with the sale man.

This one started with some luck, but took some serious patience! I have been working on it for a couple months and was starting to think it would never happen. It also completely drained all of my funds as well, so it's not like I got a "steal" on it.

I'm happy I get to share some of it with OF members at what I feel are fair prices. Although this purchase had nothing to do with the forum, the forum definitely ignited the collector bug which got the antennas up to watch for stuff like this.

First 2 people to buy a poster each get 2 mini 2" metal icon stickers. Not in the greatest shape but really cool.

DSC06010.jpg

DSC06009.jpg

wow i am a huge orioles fan and not just because they did good this year been one since iv been in my moma's belly.....but that cal poster is freaking beast!

Pretty surprised based on advice from a few members on price that people aren't all over these. I'll drop to $85 shipped.

How much for the R1 poster? :cool:

If you're referring to the Jordan Romeo poster it is 100% not for sale... I have been looking for it forever and have the Jordan Romeos to go with it.

I'd like to sell a couple of these Ripkens so please make some offers.

Ok I had to try... I will have one of each as well one day!