• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Eye Jacket 2.0 Bundle FMJ Metallic Black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Three Oakley Eye Jacket 2.0 pairs. Two of them are the FMJ frame the third is the metallic black frame.

All of the frames are in great shape, maybe a light mark but all are an easy 9 / 10
All of the lenses have what I would call moderate scratches, not terrible but more than just swirl marks.
Icons on all look great.
The rubber on all is very good as well and if you know anything about these pairs the rubber is extremely hard to find on its own. (easily $100 just in rubber on these 3 pairs)
They all could use a light cleaning if you so desire.
Perfect pairs for parts or customs. Actually if you dont mind the lenses wear them or replace and wear them.
Sunglasses only, nothing else included

$155 shipped

DSC00179.JPG

DSC00180.JPG

DSC00181.JPG

DSC00182.JPG

DSC00183.JPG

DSC00184.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'm sure you would have mentioned it but do you have any original packaging?

Username Hidden said:
I'm sure you would have mentioned it but do you have any original packaging?
Nope, that's why it says sunglasses only, nothing else included.

Duh, oops. I used to really like those. I had actually totally forgotten about them. It's amazing the tips are in such great condition since the lenses are scratched. Mine sort of wear out on similar timing. You have me considering them.

The frames are really nice. I bought them to do customs with but other priorities are calling and I have an example of each already in better condition for the collection.

Do you happen to know the lens width and height in mm? I have some donors I might be able to use for these.

I do not but I can tell you a Big Taco will cover it with a tiny bit of room to spare.

Added 24 hour sale

These are great looking glasses! Price drop starting to look pretty good... I'd love to redo the lenses in these to whoever buys, or if you decide to keep.

any chrome colorway?