1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my gen 1 Eye Jackets Blood frame with black iridium lenses and microfibre bag which is a slightly later bag.

They are in great condition with no marks to report on the frame and hinges are good.

I would rate the lenses 9/10 there are a couple of tiny 1mm hairline scratches on the right lens. Overall lenses are in great condition

The ear socks are also in great condition with no perishing or splits.

Price for these is £70 ($100) plus shipping at cost price Paypal fees included.

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch and I will consider shipping anywhere.

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5588_zpsdtkn7tp6.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5587_zpsouxik7yt.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5586_zpscgjeued4.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5585_zpspxctyvei.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5584_zpsn4s2tdvm.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5583_zpslap0upjk.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5582_zpsmjvjnujx.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5581_zps0nkekpzu.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5580_zpslnxwwlyd.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5579_zpsgh5hxiky.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5578_zpss5xlni09.jpg

Eye Jacket gen 1 Blood / Black Iridium great condition with bag (Price Drop) - IMG_5577_zps6gfns2eg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/6/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @350nick That 100 USD includes shipping to US Nick?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    It says plus shipping costs right in the ad...

"Price for these is £70 ($100) plus shipping at cost price Paypal fees included."

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It absolutely does @Yeti but the sentence underneath that says he will consider shipping anywhere... reads a bit ambiguous to me. But I'm wrong a lot so I thought I'd ask.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop on these now £60 ($85)

Shipping costs can be sorted out via PM

I will consider anywhere worldwide and can work out cost with buyer