1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Been looking at these for some time now & after seeing Funky-Trixtar's collection & speaking to him about them I had to find me a pair of the Green one's. Found these on eBay & described as very good condition (but no bag or box) so I decided to bid. I was the only one & so go them for a real bargain. They arrived today very well packaged. Took them out to look at & for the age I'd have to say these are MINT. Not a mark on the frame. OAKLEY in full tact across the bridge & then lenses are scratch free. I can see me hunting more of these down as I love the frame. Am I right in thinking these are the Gen 1's as they have the square hinge?

Eye Jacket - 19778292x.jpg [/URL]

Eye Jacket - ej1g.jpg [/URL]

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Have you tried them on? If so, are they a bit tight?

3. Oakley_Sight

They feel perfect on me, don't feel tight at all & I like the look too but I will post a pic shortly on the DO they, DON'T they thread for the forum to decide.

4. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

The correct Colourway name for those is Moss Green/Gold Iridium and I think they're are, however the first EJ's didn't come with a clear coat....but not too sure you'd get that finished look without the clear.

5. Oakley_Sight

Keep feeding me the info on this style frame. I need more of them now. The Dogs will take a bit of a back seat once my next two frames arrive so I can hunt some more of this frame down in the other colourways.

6. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

You really do NEED to have Fuel/Black Iridium, Gold X/Black Iridium and Cheetah/gold Iridium, they're lovely, lovely, lovely beauties!

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

and you need to be careful about wearing these as they are fragile and will break, Gen I plastic is not as forgiving. Nice pick up!

8. Oakley_Sight

Gonna be on the hunt for more
    Yer, so I understand. Gonna treat these baby's with kid gloves. In other words keep them away from my boys.........:laugh:

9. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you every want to sell these ones in particular let me know. My very first pair were a pair of moss green eyejackets, I lost them after only like a week. I really want to replace them just to have them in my collection.

10. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Oh man, you are half day late 110955100041 :mad: