• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Jackets (New) replacement / compatable parts

Jben04

Oakley Enthusiast
Beaufort SC
Hoping i can pointed in the right direction,,, looking for ear socks and donor lenses for the eye jackets (New)
I know it will be nearly impossible to get OEM replacement,so hoping anyone has ideas what else i could use.
During next week ill be sending them away to be repainted.
Thanks

As far as I know there are no other options for ear socks other than OEM. Big Taco lenses work for almost any base 8 lens cut.

Big Taco.. superb.. i thought i did see a thread about somthing compatible for the ear socks.. then again i could've dreamed it lol

Just borrowed my sons SI ballistic M Frame 's ear socks... they fit,,look like they will work, just seem to be a little on the large size.

Hi
I'd keep an eye out on eBay for a battered pair with good ear socks. Also you mentioned your having yours painted which is great but to me eye jackets aren't 100% unless they have the Oakley script across the nose bridge. Hopefully you have a method of reproducing this and if so I'd be interested to know how. I have 8 pairs of mint EJs and a small graveyard of them too ( broken arms and frames) x

The frame that's going to be sent in,the nose bridge script has nearly completely faded. That's why i don't mind sending them in for a repaint.The original finish is flaking,so rather do it.
Thanks for the ebay tip.

Back