• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Eye Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
How did I not see this? I've been searching for the black gold pair. Dibs if it doesn't go through plz.
I thought you wanted a first gen pair?

Some people reacted to this post.
You know I really don't know the difference. They look exactly the same, don't they? . Unlike, say, Juliets that were serialized. I'm down for any mint or near mint 1.0's. Same with the minutes i'm looking for.

Last edited:
First Gen have the molded icon on the arm and a square hinge. The New Eye Jacket which is what this pair is has the aluminum icons and rounded hinges.

Ah OK thanks for the clarification. I'd be OK with either.

Yeah I've had my eye on those $95 ones. I'm a bit leery of them because of the "slight scratches" on the lenses since I can't really tell in the pictures. The icons look worn on the $60 pair. To be honest I'm kinda leaning toward gen 2's now that I look at them. They're just a bit nicer but overall the same look.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I've had my eye on those $95 ones. I'm a bit leery of them because of the "slight scratches" on the lenses since I can't really tell in the pictures. The icons look worn on the $60 pair. To be honest I'm kinda leaning toward gen 2's now that I look at them. They're just a bit nicer but overall the same look.
I have almost every colorway of Eye Jacket and New Eye Jacket (2nd gen), and i love them both but i think the New Eye Jackets have a better quality and style.

Yeah they just seem a little more polished and refined and that's why I'm leaning that way.

Last two! Best offer takes them

Make an offer for the remaining two pairs