• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyekon Lens

Ares176

Oakley Expert
Singapore
Hi guys, a search came up with 2 results that didn't help my cause. So here I am trying to get any valuable opinions or inputs with regards to Eyekon lenses cause I'm in the market for some yellow lens or my Split Jacket. So if anyone as other opinion on which lens (apart com Oakleys original), please feel free to speak. Tank you.

I believe some one here on the board bought a few pairs and did a write up on them. If I remember correctly he was not thrilled about them but they work in a case to where you can not get lenses. Honestly I would suggest sticking with authentic lenses, the quality is much better and how they fit.

I got a pair for my Eye Jackets and commented here

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-deals-steals/14697-cyber-sale-30%-off-3.html

Now that I've learned the Phrase "Base Curvature", I can properly describe them. They have none. Literally flat 0.0 base curvature. My Eye lashes were touching them, which is just wierd. They made my eyejackets feel like safety glasses and took away from the all around character of the glasses. I've had fake eye jackets that had better looking lenses. I would say since the split jackets have a 8.75 base curvature i would definately not use eyekons

However, They do fit well and have a good thickness. so they would probably be great for any thing that uses a polaric ellipsoid lens. So, I put my my scratched lenses back in and shelved them until i got some replacements.

Also, If anyone has a them, I'm still looking for two more sets of gold iridium eye jacket 1.0 lenses.

Thanx Ecko and sharjt. Really appreciate it. Looks like I've got to start saving for authentic Split Jacket lens based on the curvature requirement itself.

Thanx Ecko and sharjt. Really appreciate it. Looks like I've got to start saving for authentic Split Jacket lens based on the curvature requirement itself.

Your welcome. Could always ask on the exchange board if some has a set. Might save a bit of money.

Was actually thinking about that Ecko. But considering shipping cost to SG, guess I just have to purchase it locally. Price will be close though but it's still cheaper there in the US.

Latest Posts

Back