• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyepatch 1/2

Gxxxr

Oakley Beginner
Are they lenses really interchangeable??

Have read a few places they do, do they really swap right out - frame to frame???

I've put EP1 lenses in my EP2. It was a hard fit, but they fit. I've never owned an EP1.

Hey everyone, thought I'd grab some pictures considering we have both the frames and lenses here at HQ! In the pictures you will see Revant Titanium replacement lenses for Eyepatch 1 and Revant Midnight Sun replacement lenses for Eyepatch 2. The Eyepatch 2 frames are on the left and the Eyepatch 1 frames are on the right.

I was able to get both pairs of lenses into each frame without really any trouble. I also know @Batwolf has these listed as interchangeable in this thread here: Interchangeable Parts List | Oakley Forum
-Kevin

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

FullSizeRender (13).jpg

Speaking as someone who owns both, the lenses are slightly different sizes. The EP1 lens is slightly bigger.
You can squeeze an EP1 lens into an EP2 frame, but the EP2 lens does not fill the orbital of the EP1.
I can't speak for 3rd party lenses. I only use Oakley.

Another member has posted pics of this up somewhere here too - BAPD I think it was.

Latest Posts

Back