• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyepatch 2 authenticity

Dp4aub

Oakley Beginner
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hello all
I posted in the fakes thread and didn't get any feedback so I figured I would try a separate post to try to gain some more insight.

I purchased these eyepatch 2s from a member on here. They look legit. They feel legit. However my buddy was wanting to trade with me for another pair when he pointed out the fact there isn't an sku number on the left arm. I've done a bit of research and haven't been able to find much saying that some didn't have an sku number other than the custom pairs. Is it unheard of to have an authentic pair that doesn't have the sku or did just get hustled by a forum member with great feedback?

They are real. Eyepatch 2's. The "eyepatch 2" on the left arm is right, and there is 2 little indented O's on each arm. Also the CE on the other arm is correct.

If the lenses are regular black iridium polarized and not "OO" than they are a custom pair I think, even though it seems basic.

Latest Posts

Back