• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Eyepatch 2 Replacement Part

jayn

Oakley Beginner
Last night at football practice I was demonstrating how to split a double team to a 9 year old when...

The right bow of my 2 moth old Eyepatch 2 Sunglasses broke. Looking around here, I think Oakley may call it a stem? The upper part of the hinge broke off. Not sure where to find replacement parts for this model - any thoughts or opinions?

I love the glasses, and want to Keep them.

Can I get a new Piece?

Can I get a used piece?

Warranty? Should I call Oakley?

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to Oakley... They do not sell parts or repair frames. Have to do a "Frame Replacement" for $50.

Any other ideas?

Here are the photos...

Here are the pix:

IMG_1813_zps0027f7eb.jpg

IMG_1814_zpsbfa2dbfc.jpg

I talked to Oakley... They do not sell parts or repair frames. Have to do a "Frame Replacement" for $50.

Any other ideas?
Where do I go for a frame replacement for my eyepatch 2. Was on Oakley site and can’t find anything

hello there,
do you have the broken glasses by any chance?
i need the other arm,
let me know maybe we can arrange something,
thank you
my email
jairo31@hotmail.com
JB
i dont think @jayn celebrated herhis/their 10 years from the last post, even if he/she/they did, you are over a month late. as in 10 years and 6 weeks late.

i dont think @jayn celebrated herhis/their 10 years from the last post, even if he/she/they did, you are over a month late. as in 10 years and 6 weeks late.
Make sense I just thought maybe they might be sitting in a drawer, I’m trying to find the arm those are my favor pairs, but maybe is time to get new ones, thank you for your response
Good luck

Back