• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyepatch 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Re: Your Most Recent Purchase.......

yoshi1984 said:
That is a gorgeous pair, nice purchase BAPD77.
I wish i could wear these but i dont think i have a big enough head.

Thanks man, theyre sweet!

Your Most Recent Purchase.......

Could u compare the EP 2 fit with MD/SJ/MP...when u say wider do u mean bigger stems or further apart...am trying to gauge if these would fit someone used to MP/MD/SJ or if they are closer to PBull/gascan reg/Ten/JB. am interested in nose bridge as well as snugness...As I said Pit Bulls just too darn big of a fit but original Ep was ok even tho i didnt end up with any. Thanks nice pair anyway...r they for sale wherever u r to general public?

I don't know if I have a big enough head, but I still might wear them just cause i love them! :D

I would have to say the Eyepatch 2 is larger than all of those. The eye orbitals are probably the largest of most all frames. They are more along the lines from top to bottom as the Oil Rig. The Monster Dog orbitals are not real high and neither are the monster pup. If you're wanting something like that, try the new Pit Bull. It's more along those lines and sizes in my opinion.

Looks nice, fit is similar to the original you said? The original fits alittle bit on the snug side for me. But they do provide good coverage for me though. Just wish they weren't as tight by the temples.

the piper said:
Thanks..Pit Bull like everything they make now...way too big for me...

If the Pit Bull is too big for you, I would say the EP2 will definitely be too big for you. What about the Fuel Cell, you try it? If not, try the new Ten. They were a little too small for me, but I like it big !

Gosh the MD was perfectly snug but PB/Ten/Fuel Cell all look and fit too big/loose...I usually use Minute 2.o, SJ2, MD, MP, Unknown,Gascan S, Canteen and Five 4.0...the Tens fell right off my head..with Ep I am looking for snugness of fit like gen ...1 Lens size is something I am open on. The stems on Fuel cell and Batwolf dont holdthem on my face same as that snug fit I prefer

I think I'm going to pick up the Polished Black/Violet Iridium. I was trying to get the Split Jacket off of MCRewards but those have ceased to exist on there for a while. I guess I'll pony up for these. I was really looking for something with the unobtanium since it's super hot down here in FL. I think the PitBulls might be my answer. I mean I don't even wear my Pit Boss because I'm afraid they'll fall off my face down here in the heat. I know, I'm probably nuts, but I don't feel like jacking up a $600 pair of Oakleys.

I just scored the Eyepatch 2 with polished black/violet iridium:

EP2.jpg

EP2-2.jpg

Back