1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Oakley Beginner

Anyone know if they have any plans to make an eyepatch 3 or something similar?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Michael

Michael Oakley Beginner

Late reply, I know that they will be rereleasing the Canteen sometime this summer I believe

3. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

??? He asked about Eyepatches. Canteens aren't even close!

I wish I had some info... Sadly I doubt it since they don't appear to a super hot seller.

4. Michael

Michael Oakley Beginner

Stylistically the temples on the canteen and the original Eyepatch are similar and the original Eyepatch was significantly smaller (than the EP2). In terms of the EP2, no it doesn't sell great and niether did the Big Taco in stores. Oakley does seem to want to move away from their larger two lens frames because they don't sell well but in terms of an aggressive looking frame the Canteen should fair well as an alternative.

5. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I wouldn't say the original eyepatch is "significantly" smaller than the ep2. It's just a tiny bit smaller.

Eyepatch Replacement? - ay7hv5.jpg

Now this is an ep2 compared to the new canteen. I wouldn't say they're close at all considering the ep2 is a lifestyle piece and the canteen is more of an active piece. Also it is much smaller.

Eyepatch Replacement? - vw2s1.jpg

6. JoeSchmo

JoeSchmo Oakley Beginner

Those canteens look pretty small. I have a big head so the EP was a good fit. Big Taco fit fine but I just don't like the look

7. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

Man, there sure is some passion in this thread. Personally I always thought Garage Rocks and the Jupiters were silly big.

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I have an EP1 for sale, the real solution for you!

john ficca likes this.
  9. john ficca

john ficca Oakley Beginner

I am very interested In the eye patch you have forsale. Do you still have it?