• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyeshades And Razorblade RE-RELEASE! 30 Year Editions

Whew I can finally say YAY about this! Heard it a few months back and was sworn to secrecy

Feels good to share, right?! :)

How about the fact that its not even the 30 year anniversary of the razor blade.

The Razorblades were originally released back in '86 whereas the Eyeshades were released in '84. We think Oakley are just doing them at the same time and hoping no one will notice haha.

Don't keep all the good info to yourself Jared! Please tell me you have some positive news about a future Frogskins release? I'm praying for something decent around the corner, everything has been pretty 'meh' for a couple of years now.
positive info on frogs!! haha Hans confirmed to us at the Red event there will be only 1 frog release next year...that isn't good news, it's freakin AWESOME news!! beat them into the ground!!

now $300 for these new re-releases??? haha can score bnib old stock originals with iridium lens for less on ebay...yah, killer deal!

positive info on frogs!! haha Hans confirmed to us at the Red event there will be only 1 frog release next year...that isn't good news, it's freakin AWESOME news!! beat them into the ground!!

now $300 for these new re-releases??? haha can score bnib old stock originals with iridium lens for less on ebay...yah, killer deal!

Guys, please do not take the prices listed online as fact...they are all to be confirmed! We are presuming that the price will be reduced significantly once Oakley release the official RRPs.

If you don't know the actual price maybe it would be best to not post a price on your blog?

Latest Posts

Back