• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyeshades & Riding a Bike

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
Hey everyone,

I was thinking of picking up a pair of Eyeshades. I was just wondering for those of you who own a pair, do you think they would stay on your face when riding a bike (bicycle not motorcycle). I wasn't sure how the fit would be and since they are pretty cheap online I've been tempted to pick up a pair just to have some fun with.

Let's ask Greg

040715_greg_lemond_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

But really, unless you've got a very narrow nose or doing some downhill MTB, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I wore mine cycling the other week, they're great.

Anyone under about 35 will probably think you look a bit of a tit due to probably not knowing the history of them and what they are, but it's what they are made for at the end of the day!

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of picking up a pair of Eyeshades. I was just wondering for those of you who own a pair, do you think they would stay on your face when riding a bike (bicycle not motorcycle). I wasn't sure how the fit would be and since they are pretty cheap online I've been tempted to pick up a pair just to have some fun with.
You have to wear those during a tri :cool-20:

they might bounce a bit durring running but i plan on wearing mine while riding with a 80's jersey i have if i can ever find the time to ride again

They look a bit like you are taking the piss with the 80s fashion on these days, but in all honesty I don't reckon there is a better pair Oakley's for cycling in to this day apart from the Radar Path.

Latest Posts

Back