1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    Not going to use this 30 %off code, but i do need a hard case for my sunglasses. If you want the code it is yours and if you have a hard case just shoot me a pm

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm going to a vault tomorrow, so If you'd like to just GIVE me the code, I'd be much obliged. But as far as a hard case goes, i don't have any. My preference is soft vaults. (don't have extras of those either, but just a thought)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    The code ends in a few hours.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wasn't aware... maybe the vault employees will be as chill as they usually are and let it slip. I was going to ask if they could just apply one, but if I were to have an actual code my smoooooth talking might work better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    83.3%
    Gone