• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F.s Carbon Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't just buy another pair of Plasmas I would be interested in these

Some people reacted to this post.
Although the rx isn't too high there are other factors which have to be taken into account when dispensing glasses. These include pupillary distance, vertical heights and bvd. It would be irrisponsible of me to issue them to someone without checking these first on the patient... And if I did that the price would include a flight to the USA :laugh:

I'm a optician by trade and it goes against everything ive learnt in doing that.. Plus the likely hood of having someone with the exact same measurements is very slim.. And the likely hood of finding someone with the same measurements and is an Oakley nut is even smaller!

You know, I might be able to use these lenses. My prescription is really light. I haven't had it changed in like 4 years. I only use it to drive in dark conditions and to watch movies/play video games (I sit relatively far compared to some intense gamers). I'm really curious to see the perscription on these. I wear my sunnies even though I sometimes need my glasses. But I function everyday just fine without my rx glasses. People actually put mine on and it barely makes a difference for them :smile:. I know nothing of the trade though, so I might be completely off.

These are still available and I'm willing to listen to offers

Anyone?

Price drop to $110

One heck of a deal...not sure why nobody is taking it.

if I didn't just score a carbon juliet on CL I would get this. jiveSEVEN, kunin mo na pare :) haha j/k

Consider these SOLD! :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
if I didn't just score a carbon juliet on CL I would get this. jiveSEVEN, kunin mo na pare :) haha j/k

Hindi pwede pare, meron na ako ng carbon frame...ikaw na lang!

Status
Not open for further replies.