• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F/S Crystal Red Holbrooks W/Grey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey, I have a brand new, only worn once, pair of custom crystal red Holbrooks with grey lenses that I’m looking to get rid of. I’ve recently fallen in love with Frogskins and I’m looking to expand my new collection! :) Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Price: $75 obo [or trade for Acid Red Frogskins]

Some people reacted to this post.
Fallen in love with frogs but getting rid of these? They are a great pair! I know you are new to the forum so I am just letting you know you need to put down a starting price if you are selling something.

Post the Price

hi and welcome - please read our rules: rules
and put a price tag on the item you wanna sell!

Username Hidden said:
Fallen in love with frogs but getting rid of these? They are a great pair! I know you are new to the forum so I am just letting you know you need to put down a starting price if you are selling something.

I definitely see where you're coming from with the Holbrooks but I never wear them, and I've got my eye on the acid red Frogskins now. I want them to go to someone who actually cares and I figured this is the perfect place. Thanks for the help, I edited the original post with a price tag :)

thank you for following the rules . . . :tongue:

good luck!

On another note, does anyone know where to get acid red frogs for a good price. Or what a good price would be on them? Thanks :)

is this the holbrook camo?