1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I have a brand new, only worn once, pair of custom crystal red Holbrooks with grey lenses that I’m looking to get rid of. I’ve recently fallen in love with Frogskins and I’m looking to expand my new collection! :) Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Price: $75 obo [or trade for Acid Red Frogskins]

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fallen in love with frogs but getting rid of these? They are a great pair! I know you are new to the forum so I am just letting you know you need to put down a starting price if you are selling something.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Post the Price

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hi and welcome - please read our rules: rules
    and put a price tag on the item you wanna sell!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I definitely see where you're coming from with the Holbrooks but I never wear them, and I've got my eye on the acid red Frogskins now. I want them to go to someone who actually cares and I figured this is the perfect place. Thanks for the help, I edited the original post with a price tag :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    thank you for following the rules . . . :tongue:

good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On another note, does anyone know where to get acid red frogs for a good price. Or what a good price would be on them? Thanks :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is this the holbrook camo?