1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still got a couple of frames left from my clear out one of these being a mint pair of flak jacket xlj in infra red with 00 black iridium polarised SKU# 03-898

These are in 10/10 condition with not a mark on them.. Never been worn except to try them on. The come with the hard case, sock and the hydrophobic stick.

Looking for £115 or $180 USD both prices include postage. I want these gone so please feel free to make an offer! Payment via PayPal gift and in GBP.

F:S Flak Jacket Xlj Bnib - 16e61eee.jpg

F:S Flak Jacket Xlj Bnib - 14f78c24.jpg

F:S Flak Jacket Xlj Bnib - a74be42d.jpg

If you require some better emails feel free to let me know.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BumPy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No interest in these? Come on lads.. The other half is trying to get me to look at photographers for the wedding.. Expensive stuff!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh man...I want the lenses!!! If you ever sell the lenses separate, let me know!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are still available.. Willing to trade on some radars or jawbones

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumppy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If Xinzix will buy the lense I'll by the frame.