• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F/S Juliet And XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Since my hijinx, antix, and oil rigs haven't sold I'm forced to sell my prized Oakleys. They're nothing spectacular but I love them. Paypal is the preferred method of payment, gift it or cover the fees. I ship USPS priority and feel free to check with those I've done business with. My glasses arrive as described, quickly.

The Juliets were purchased brand new a couple weeks ago from my local Oakley Vault thru the custom program. The frame is carbon and the lenses are ice, non polar. I've worn them maybe 10 times since I purchased them. Needless to say they're flawless. There is no box, coin etc due to them being purchased thru the custom program. I'm asking $225 + shipping.

2012-01-27155317.jpg

2012-01-27155342.jpg

2012-01-27155328.jpg

The X Squared I have for sale is around six months old at this point. I'm the 2nd owner. I've worn them twice. The frame is plasma with polarized fire lenses. They're perfect. The sale does include the box and coin and papers. I'm asking $225 + shipping.

2012-01-27155419.jpg

2012-01-27155429.jpg

2012-01-27155410.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice pairs! Those are colorways that are on my hunting list also. I wish I didn't need to buy a new computer, otherwise I'd be very inclined to grab one or both of these. Good luck with the sale!

Free bump for ya!

Carbon Juliets are gone. No takers on the Squared? They're super nice.

pm'd..

Ok... Randomly, the Juliets are still available and the XS are now gone. $210 + shipping on the Juliets

Now, both are gone. Thanks for looking. This can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.