1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Since my hijinx, antix, and oil rigs haven't sold I'm forced to sell my prized Oakleys. They're nothing spectacular but I love them. Paypal is the preferred method of payment, gift it or cover the fees. I ship USPS priority and feel free to check with those I've done business with. My glasses arrive as described, quickly.

The Juliets were purchased brand new a couple weeks ago from my local Oakley Vault thru the custom program. The frame is carbon and the lenses are ice, non polar. I've worn them maybe 10 times since I purchased them. Needless to say they're flawless. There is no box, coin etc due to them being purchased thru the custom program. I'm asking $225 + shipping.

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155317.jpg

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155342.jpg

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155328.jpg

The X Squared I have for sale is around six months old at this point. I'm the 2nd owner. I've worn them twice. The frame is plasma with polarized fire lenses. They're perfect. The sale does include the box and coin and papers. I'm asking $225 + shipping.

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155419.jpg

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155429.jpg

F/S Juliet And XS - 2012-01-27155410.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pairs! Those are colorways that are on my hunting list also. I wish I didn't need to buy a new computer, otherwise I'd be very inclined to grab one or both of these. Good luck with the sale!

Free bump for ya!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Carbon Juliets are gone. No takers on the Squared? They're super nice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Ok... Randomly, the Juliets are still available and the XS are now gone. $210 + shipping on the Juliets

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Now, both are gone. Thanks for looking. This can be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.