• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F.s My Entire Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got engaged recently and the cost of this wedding stuff is quite frankly petrifying me! To help fund it I'm selling all my oakleys. They are all in perfect condition as the majority haven't been worn. The all come with relevant boxes and micro bags.

I'm based in the u.k and as the majority of members on here are from the u.s I'll be willing to ship there. This would be for a flat rate of $5!! USD and the service would be tracked airmail. Any other countries I will have to look into.

Below is the list of the frames and the prices I feel they are worth due to the fact they are brand new.

Jawbone limited edition jupiter camo SKU# 24-255 - $260
Jawbone limited edition Alinghi SKU# 24-202 - $260

Frogskin limited edition Jupiter Camo Frogskin/Positive Red Iridium SKU# 24-254 - $140
Frogskin Blacklight Black/Positive Red Iridium SKU# 24-288 - $110
Frogskin Blacklight Pink/Yellow/24K Iridium SKU# 24-287 - $sold

Holbrook ducati nicky hayden edition Matte Black/Ruby Iridium SKU# OO9102-14 $sold

Dispatch limited edition jupiter camo - polished black/grey SKU# OO9090-15 - $135

Ducati plantiff Silver/Warm Grey SKU# OO4057-08 $sold

Please realise that these are all brand new! Worn only in the shop!

These are all the frames i can remember of the top of my head. I have more frames but I dont have the sku's to hand (in work) so I will post them up ASAP. Again the same with the pictures as soon as I can I will post them.

I also have 8 2 tier metal stands as per the thread here
http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-display-case-discussion/4757-these-worth-putting-up-sale.html

I'm after $15 a piece plus postage but I'll be willing to work out a deal for a bulk buy.

Any uk buyers just ask for a price and I'll see what I can sort.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Some people reacted to this post.
Best of luck with your sales, but I'm afraid your prices are pitched perilously close to USA brand new RRP on Oakley.com when you add on your postage cost (actually a couple work out higher than RRP).

Good luck though. And congratulations on your engagement.

Good luck on your sales Alan. Great guy to buy from.

My own fault for not looking at the u.s site.. That seems to be the issue our exchange rate is disgusting and postage isn't cheap! I'll have a look and amend.

Cheers for the p.m also Oakleynerd

I've lowered the prices. To below Oakley web prices including postage.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck on your sales Alan. Great guy to buy from.
thanks!!

Sent you a PM mottles.

Username Hidden said:
exchange rate is disgusting and postage isn't cheap

Yup - it makes 'trades' the only option for UK folks really. But you need the cash for a wedding (you're right - not cheap!!) so trades aren't on.

Good luck though mate. Some nice pieces there.

:smile:

I've waited farrrrrrr to long to let these babies slip through my hands...if I have to give up my medicine cabinet than so be it...

Username Hidden said:
Yup - it makes 'trades' the only option for UK folks really. But you need the cash for a wedding (you're right - not cheap!!) so trades aren't on.

Good luck though mate. Some nice pieces there.

:smile:

It's a shame that we have to pay so much more over here.. I've dropped them down so that The prices are lower than the Oakley website including the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.