• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F/S Or F/T TiO2 XX Metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Updated Pics: F/S or F/T TiO2 XX Metals

Some of you are familiar with the glasses I recently picked up. I'm not really a collector and some of you might be able to appreciate them moreso than I. A few of you have already made offers, one of which was really too bad it didn't work out. Anyways, I'll put the pics up here. X Metal XX's in TiO2. Frames are in decent shape as are the lenses. They cleaned up nice from when I first got them. I will have all new rubbers in a few days thanks to Oakley. The bridge on the right side is loose but not too much more than the new Juliets I had my hands on last night. Forum rules dictate I put up a price so I'll start on the high side of the estimates members here gave me... $250. I put up as many pics as I could because I want them to speak for themselves. These are not a collector's item, they are for wearing. If you have a mint pair at home you don't want to risk but you'd still like to wear a pair of TiO2's, this is the pair. They don't need lenses or a tune up. They can and have been worn as they are with no issues. I think at this point I'd prefer cash but I'm definitely open to trades, metal only.

These pictures were taken with a camera instead of my cell phone. I think they're a little more accurate and hopefully this will keep the negative comments to a minimum. The frames aren't as "beat up" as some here would like to say.

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
do these have the serial #?

Yup XT031538

How'd you get the rubbers from Oakley? I called yesterday and they said the nosebombs are discontinued and they are out of stock.

PM'd

Splice.... I called once and the girl I spoke to acted like she couldn't be bothered and didn't know which glasses I had. I called back and alan couldn't have been more helpful. He sent them out for free.

Not for nothing.... You posted this in another thread... Quote:The center piece is loose and def needs a tune up. The lenses are in decent shape... maybe a 7/10. Then you post in this FS thread Quote: They don't need lenses or a tune up. Which is it exactly?

To be the 100% most guys here seem to be looking for, yes, they would need a tune up. Does it have to be done to wear them? Absolutely not. Would the lenses need to be replaced to be scratch free, yes. are they ok as is, absolutely.

Thanks for clearing that up a bit....This helps other members when determining if the purchase price is worth the investment...

Sure, like I said... Looking to represent them honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.