• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F.S Penny Copper/vr28 Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I posted a while a go that my chum wanted to sell his x metal collection and this is the final piece a lovely looking copper frame with the best lenses of all .. Vr28 black iridium

Frames: in excellent condition with no signs of cracks and no blemishes on there. There are no tarnished sections from use either.The nose bombs and tips are in excellent condition also. Serial number is pc013171

The spring loaded sides are still working excellently and the nose section is still nice and tight but with a little movement. I can honestly said the frames are in 10/10 condition.

Lenses: there are a few blemishes on the lenses which are very slight and don't effect the quality of vision at all but as most of the people on here are collectors I want to be honest as possible. I have tried photographing the marks but im finding it very difficult to capture them. On this basis I'll have to give them 8.5/10.

Unfortunately these don't have the box or the coin but they will come with an xmetal vault and a Juliet box and coin.

These are located in the uk and price includes shipping to the u.s

Looking for $600 but offers will be excepted so don't be afraid to ask! If you want any better quality pictures I'd be happy to email.

c1337401.jpg

d9c6c318.jpg

ffd7b270.jpg

de0bc2d7.jpg

143c0a23.jpg

6df9dafb.jpg

3d4a261f.jpg

bb338948.jpg

040a55a3.jpg

3832a785.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bit of an update.. After originally saying no trades he will trade for a Ducati pitboss or a maybe a tron pitboss.

Wish pennies fit me, good luck with the sale.

I've been looking for one of these for a while, pitty I cant stretch to that price :sad:

Feel free to pm an offer.. The owner lives in slough so not to far from ldn

Well I can only offer what top condition Penny's go for on eBay UK. If that ok, I'll send you a PM.

Username Hidden said:
Well I can only offer what top condition Penny's go for on eBay UK. If that ok, I'll send you a PM.

you have to put in to consideration that not all Penny's are priced the same. A Polished Penny vs a Copper Penny same condition will not be the same in price. very far apart imho.

Yep I know. An essentially brand new Polished Penny with box, just sold today for £220 (was on for BIN £279 or Best Offer and the seller accepted an offer for £220). I have offered quite a bit more for this Copper Penny.

is too bad don't comes with original box and coin. if it brand new complete set I'll take them :sad:

Sold pending payment

Status
Not open for further replies.