• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F/S Three Pairs Of Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell or trade for radars (straight stem) or m frames (hybrid)...check below for pictures and new prices!!

Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS and some pics might help too!

As stated pics would help, as per the rules:

9) It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

10) Do not post default Oakley picture if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

Thanks,

I'm not quite sure how to upload pics...

upload image to photobucket.com and copy the code that has

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Radars are you looking for?

Either white or black ones, but willing to field offers. Also, can email pics upon request (and yes I will put my name on paper etc. per forum rules).

IMG_0197.jpg

Here are the orange and red blacklights / ruby iridium. Don't have the box, but will make sure they get there unharmed! New price $110 shipped!

IMG_0196.jpg

Blacklight blue/ Fire. Also, don't have the box, new price $120 shipped!

IMG_0195.jpg

Jupiter Camo. Have the box, new price $140 shipped!

How about blacklight red and orange $95 shipped, blacklight blues $105 shipped and jupiter camos $130 shipped...pm me with offers!

Red + Orange $85, Blacklight Blue $100 and Jupiter Camo $120...c'mon guys trying to these move to get my baseball shades for the upcoming year!