1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I guess this is an X Metal frame. It's bigger than my Juliets. Serial # is JB005617 which per the OReview belongs to a polished/blue violet combo which this is. The nosebridge is pretty tight, the stem on the left is too, the right side stem folds in but it's not loose. The lenses aren't great but fine for wearing. I wore them to the gym today. They're too big for me so I figured I'd trade them for something I could use more often. If someone really wants to make a cash offer, feel free but I'm interested in trades more at this point. Let me know what you've got. No holbrooks, frogskins, I just don't get those.

F/T X Metal Juliet - 2012-01-13105101.jpg

F/T X Metal Juliet - 2012-01-13105216.jpg

F/T X Metal Juliet - 2012-01-13105206.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Did you say they are bigger than a Juliet? Good luck on the sale/trade!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I don't have any precise measuring devices but I'd say they feel bigger. I think they're the same as the ones I sold you. Eyeballing it I can see some subtle differences around the orbitals. Maybe it's just the different stem design that makes them feel bigger.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Gone. Lock please.