• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F You Usps...

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
God i hate shipping usps on Saturday's...
looks like my Oakley order from a forum member is going to be delayed yet another day.

I ordered a gift for close friend of mine and had it shipped through USPS, on the 28th of January, and she JUST got it delivered 2 days ago...WTF usps...lazy jerkoffs.:doh::ban:

you can be happy that she got it!
one of mine is just lost.....
F USPS!

Since we are on the shipping subject....LOL

Won item on Ebay, seller charges $7.00 to ship, items weight, 4 oz, they send it PARCEL POST!!!!! F parcel post, WTF, cant they send it first class, its $1.80 for petes sake...... How bout $5.00 for priority..... Parcel post is delivered my snails on crutches.....

Since we are on the shipping subject....LOL

Won item on Ebay, seller charges $7.00 to ship, items weight, 4 oz, they send it PARCEL POST!!!!! F parcel post, WTF, cant they send it first class, its $1.80 for petes sake...... How bout $5.00 for priority..... Parcel post is delivered my snails on crutches.....
LOL...that's hilarious...wtf is the difference between parcel post and first class?
LOL ebay seller is broke paying all those ebay fee's.

Wait what is parcel post? I'm waiting on a package (my HD PVR) and it was sent through Parcel Post. Is it that slow?

Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

USPS is terrible with consistency, order priority international in November/December it takes 4-6weeks to get to Australia, order any other month it takes 7-10 days. I always option up express if it isn't too much more than priority

Latest Posts

Back