• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

F You Usps...

Parcel post is the epitome of pathetic shipping.......It is the SLOWEST and cheapest means of shipping anything via USPS. I believe when your item is out for delivery, its kicked along the ground by the mailman as he drives in your neighborhood. Every time someone has shipped me an item via parcel post it arrives beat up and smashed in. I would never even consider parcel post ever. Some sellers use the "expedited" shipping terminology on their ebay auction then ship it parcel post..... Why why why do people ship parcel post!!!!

Wait what is parcel post? I'm waiting on a package (my HD PVR) and it was sent through Parcel Post. Is it that slow?

Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
just pay the extra money for Priority, its the only way to go...

Since we are on the shipping subject....LOL

Won item on Ebay, seller charges $7.00 to ship, items weight, 4 oz, they send it PARCEL POST!!!!! F parcel post, WTF, cant they send it first class, its $1.80 for petes sake...... How bout $5.00 for priority..... Parcel post is delivered my snails on crutches.....

A lot of sellers pull that ****! I'll often pay a certain price for shipping, but when I receive the package their cost is half or less of what I was charged, muthaflowers!!! They're trying to squeeze every last cent out of the sale, thinking that their buyers are clueless to what just happened. Whenever that happens, I nail them with negative feedback.

A lot of sellers pull that ****! I'll often pay a certain price for shipping, but when I receive the package their cost is half or less of what I was charged, muthaflowers!!! They're trying to squeeze every last cent out of the sale, thinking that their buyers are clueless to what just happened. Whenever that happens, I nail them with negative feedback.

I suppose it depends on the item. I often charge extra for my time to carefully pack, materials used, etc. The shipping fees are listed up front in each auction so there are no surprises. You know how much you are going to pay total for the item shipping included so why does it matter how it is broken up? If you dont want to pay the extra for my time and materials, come drive to my place and pick it up. Pick up is always free.

Its frustarating to pay expedited shipping and get parcel post a friend of mine who used to be a carrier said "U R lucky to get it all if sent Parcel Post" They beat the hell out of the packages..thats why"free STANDARD shipping" is something I wont do...UPS is a whole other story but it is automatically insured...and to be honest USPS is slipping with so many jobs being cut..I am lucky and have a great carrier now for past 10 years and he knows I get Oakleys and goes the extra mile even tracking stuff down for me if it is late...nice Xmas cards to the carrier are sometimes worth it...
Addendum: all time classic was some original Twentys sent in large envelope ..arrived in pieces...who would use freaking non padded large envelope for a 110 dollar item????

Its frustarating to pay expedited shipping and get parcel post a friend of mine who used to be a carrier said "U R lucky to get it all if sent Parcel Post" They beat the hell out of the packages..thats why"free STANDARD shipping" is something I wont do...UPS is a whole other story but it is automatically insured...and to be honest USPS is slipping with so many jobs being cut..I am lucky and have a great carrier now for past 10 years and he knows I get Oakleys and goes the extra mile even tracking stuff down for me if it is late...nice Xmas cards to the carrier are sometimes worth it...
Addendum: all time classic was some original Twentys sent in large envelope ..arrived in pieces...who would use freaking non padded large envelope for a 110 dollar item????

Its funny you say that about jobs being cut at USPS. I swear if I sent something parcel post they would frown at me and kick it into there sorting room, because they are loosing money. I have noticed that I have been getting different postal carriers recently. Normally US mail delivery is around 2pm. Now it comes at 11am or even at 6pm. No consistency now WTF.

Back