• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Pilot MTB Gloves

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Couldn't decide which colour to get so ................................ i got BOTH YAY!!!!!!!

p9220339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for my new once (Factory Road Gloves) from chainreactioncycles . . .

hope to get nine on monday next week . . .
sometimes it feels like it takes for ever!

Hahhaaa....amazing....I got the Sulphur colorway acouple of weeks a go and just ordered the Blue Line as well...and then I read this thread. Hate to admit it - but we think alike. Too bad for my wallet....

BTW it was free shipping to Denmark this week from chainreactioncycles. So I treated myselv to an additional Oakley retro V jersey as well

Hahhaaa....amazing....I got the Sulphur colorway acouple of weeks a go and just ordered the Blue Line as well...and then I read this thread. Hate to admit it - but we think alike. Too bad for my wallet....

BTW it was free shipping to Denmark this week from chainreactioncycles. So I treated myselv to an additional Oakley retro V jersey as well

I know i had to hold myself back. I got my winter gloves from them too as they had a better selection of Oakley than Evans. It looked like they had SI gloves as well but were listing them as Factory Pilot but i wasn't too sure if they were. I could have left with an empty wallet if i hadn't been careful

Back