• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price For NIB Mars X-metal W/ Black Irid?

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
I have an opportunity to grab a pair of New In Box Mars with Black Iridium lenses... Complete with extra nosebombs.
What do you guys think a fair price would be?
Everything looks to be in mint condition...

Thanks for the help guys!

I would say $225 is a fair price for a BNIB pair since they are not the crater version! I don't know a ton about the mars but that around the price I believe they would bring! Good luck!!

I would say $225 is a fair price for a BNIB pair since they are not the crater version! I don't know a ton about the mars but that around the price I believe they would bring! Good luck!!

Thanks for the input!
Bidding is at $380... I was ready to fork over up to $350. Maybe more...
Some bidder with a 1 feedback was bidding me up... So I decided to cut my loses. If he doesn't pay I asked the seller to email me with a second chance.

So now my question is... Does anyone want to sell me their Mars in box?

Sorry to hijack your thread. Im thinking of getting one too and if anyone is thinking of selling please PM me. Will prefer BNIB or LNIB.
Thank You

yeap, pretty cool imo. im sure my crater is one of those. as new with a low serial (starts with "C00****") from this guy who was selling them by the hundreds for just $150-180, not a year ago.

ahh, sweet. that dude from ebay that had a ton of them?

Latest Posts

Back