• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price For X-Metal Ducati Juliet?

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Working on a possible deal right now, but wanted to get quick feedback from the forum...

Seller is asking $400 for a complete set, serialized X-Metal Ducati Juliet (described as charcoal in color), in supposedly mint condition. I've got him as low as $350 ATM...

What do the boards think a fair price would be for these. Of course, I know what is like to pay, but trying to get a better feel if I'm within reason...

FYI...this seller has been trying to sell this locally for at least the last several months. But, I think his price and firm stance has kept him from moving this pair.

So what does everybody think?

Working on a possible deal right now, but wanted to get quick feedback from the forum...

Seller is asking $400 for a complete set, serialized X-Metal Ducati Juliet (described as charcoal in color), in supposedly mint condition. I've got him as low as $350 ATM...

What do the boards think a fair price would be for these. Of course, I know what is like to pay, but trying to get a better feel if I'm within reason...

FYI...this seller has been trying to sell this locally for at least the last several months. But, I think his price and firm stance has kept him from moving this pair.

So what does everybody think?

I think 350 is a good price if you can go lower then awesome!! I saw a pair on ebay that was used go for 300 and it was incomplete.

Honestly, I think that's a good deal. It's a limited edition of a discontinued line.

Yeah, probably so. I guess compared to the $600 someone is asking for on the bay, it is a good deal, haha!

I'm just hoping that it is the x-metal frame and not the carbon...

Mahalo for the reply!

I think 350 is a good price if you can go lower then awesome!! I saw a pair on ebay that was used go for 300 and it was incomplete.

Yeah, of course the bargain hunter in me is trying to get him to go lower, but we'll see.

I'm remember specifically a glasses only pair selling on the boards for $210 early last year, missed that one! Oh well, at least this one is a complete set.

Yeah but I think those were incomplete and had a scratch on the lenses.

I wonder if that was the same one...I think the one I'm speaking to was in late 2011...I think joben was the seller...

That means I missed another one?!?!?! Dammit!

I wonder if that was the same one...I think the one I'm speaking to was in late 2011...I think joben was the seller...

That means I missed another one?!?!?! Dammit!
Yeah Oakley Stephen was selling two, one incomplete with a scratch and one complete but I forget what his prices were. I want this pair too but I havent seen a Non carbon one. O-review doesnt have it there either. I think you should jump on that local one and if its Carbon and you dont want it, I will buy it off you :).

Latest Posts

Back