1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Working on a possible deal right now, but wanted to get quick feedback from the forum...

Seller is asking $400 for a complete set, serialized X-Metal Ducati Juliet (described as charcoal in color), in supposedly mint condition. I've got him as low as $350 ATM...

What do the boards think a fair price would be for these. Of course, I know what is like to pay, but trying to get a better feel if I'm within reason...

FYI...this seller has been trying to sell this locally for at least the last several months. But, I think his price and firm stance has kept him from moving this pair.

So what does everybody think?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Honestly, I think that's a good deal. It's a limited edition of a discontinued line.

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I think 350 is a good price if you can go lower then awesome!! I saw a pair on ebay that was used go for 300 and it was incomplete.

4. Uluahunter

Yeah, probably so. I guess compared to the $600 someone is asking for on the bay, it is a good deal, haha!

I'm just hoping that it is the x-metal frame and not the carbon...

Mahalo for the reply!

5. atrain

I think the Ducati was only made in a Carbon frame.

6. Uluahunter

Yeah, of course the bargain hunter in me is trying to get him to go lower, but we'll see.

I'm remember specifically a glasses only pair selling on the boards for $210 early last year, missed that one! Oh well, at least this one is a complete set.

7. atrain

Yeah but I think those were incomplete and had a scratch on the lenses.

8. Uluahunter

There were two serialized sets made...X-Metal and Carbon. The X-Metal were later discoed and the Carbon continued (unserialized) until they stopped making the Juliets.

9. Uluahunter

I wonder if that was the same one...I think the one I'm speaking to was in late 2011...I think joben was the seller...

That means I missed another one?!?!?! Dammit!

10. atrain

Yeah Oakley Stephen was selling two, one incomplete with a scratch and one complete but I forget what his prices were. I want this pair too but I havent seen a Non carbon one. O-review doesnt have it there either. I think you should jump on that local one and if its Carbon and you dont want it, I will buy it off you :).