• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price On Mars?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Whats a fair price? i've seen them anywhere from 150-800. Whats the deal? Whats the average going rate? I'm really interested in a pair.

I can't believe the price of these things nowadays lol it's CRAZY!!! Not a year ago I paid $180 for a pair of craters NIB....but now, there's no telling what you'll pay for a pair. IMO $250 is a fair price, but it seems you won't buy a pair for that lol

$250 are tough to find- you really need to live on ebay to catch one at that price. I sold my Jordan Mars last month for $500

I got a pair for $157 a few months ago. No box or anything but in nice condition. The problem with the Mars is there's not exactly a shortage of them out there, but it seems the only people selling are collectors and scalpers. Rarely do you see a true auction with them. They are always either buy it now or have a very high starting price. To be honest I think they are inflating prices beyond what demand would normally set. A few years ago you could get them for less than $100.

current Mars prices jumped ever since the stock from that Pallet ran out a few months ago.. i was lucky enough to snag one on the last month of it being available.

Usually, around 250-350 would be the range you want to buy. Expect the higher end of this scale for the crater, and lower end for the regular frame. This is just the sunglasses in new condition, no box or coin.

cheers!

Back