• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price On Mars?

current Mars prices jumped ever since the stock from that Pallet ran out a few months ago.. i was lucky enough to snag one on the last month of it being available.

Usually, around 250-350 would be the range you want to buy. Expect the higher end of this scale for the crater, and lower end for the regular frame. This is just the sunglasses in new condition, no box or coin.

cheers!
what do u mean pallet

I'd probably consider a BIN for that much. But the BINs on eBay right now are astronomical. Same with the Romeo 1 and 2.
Ive noticed that too. they seem a good bit high recently. i wouldnt jump to pay 300+ for standard craters. they seem to be out there regularly. i would wait for a deal.

Ive noticed that too. they seem a good bit high recently. i wouldnt jump to pay 300+ for standard craters. they seem to be out there regularly. i would wait for a deal.
Yeah hopefully either some deals will come by or the prices will lower once the sellers realize that they won't be able to sell anything if they maintain those prices.

Yeah hopefully either some deals will come by or the prices will lower once the sellers realize that they won't be able to sell anything if they maintain those prices.

problem is... people are buying at that price... if u do a search on ebay completed listings, some went for 350 to 500...

Latest Posts

Back