• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price On XX X Metal ?

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
Hi, Im confused
In the oakley x metal family exist the the frame
XX .....?
or the
twenty ....?
How is called ?
and what is the fair price on those ?
Is my impresion or the replacement parts of this frame are near to imposible to find?

Hi, Im confused
In the oakley x metal family exist the the frame
XX .....?
or the
twenty ....?
How is called ?
and what is the fair price on those ?
Is my impresion or the replacement parts of this frame are near to imposible to find?
I've usually seen the metal version referred to as the XX, and the o-matter version as Twenties. Either way is technically correct.

The X-Metal XX is usually referred to as the Double X

The O-Matter XX is referred to as the Twenty

Bit confusing sometimes, but you'll catch on soon enough.

Fair price would depend on condition and if complete or not. Oakley original parts for the X-metals are becoming scarce, but there are after market lenses and rubbers you can buy online for these. Not so sure about the frames and stems unless you find someone else with a pair that's been broken down for spares.

A complete Double X set, you can prepare yourself for anything from $300 and up.

Fair price would depend on condition and if complete or not. Oakley original parts for the X-metals are becoming scarce, but there are after market lenses and rubbers you can buy online for these. Not so sure about the frames and stems unless you find someone else with a pair that's been broken down for spares.

A complete Double X set, you can prepare yourself for anything from $300 and up.
Talking about XX, any idea if parts are still available in SA Merc?

and now hijack off

Latest Posts

Back