• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price To Sell A Penny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
What's up guys? I've been pretty inactive from the big O and am not sure what a fair price is to sell my Penny for. Of course people who live on ebay are gonna find steals, but what would you pay for it? Titanium serialized Penny with ducati earsocks and exovista ruby lenses. I also have the original ice lenses which are scratched up pretty good.

46z2s.jpg

Tried selling mine for 220 took awhile for someone to bite. Mine as everything original... So I would say yours would be about... 180? Just due to the fact that it isn't original Oakley lenses. Good luck on your sale dude!

Tried selling mine for 220 took awhile for someone to bite. Mine as everything original... So I would say yours would be about... 180? Just due to the fact that it isn't original Oakley lenses. Good luck on your sale dude!

I'd say 200-250, but I'm not in a rush to sell or anything. I can also be "that" guy that puts it on ebay with "custom ruby" lenses with ducati earsocks and make it sound more appealing :)

I'd say 200-250, but I'm not in a rush to sell or anything. I can also be "that" guy that puts it on ebay with "custom ruby" lenses with ducati earsocks and make it sound more appealing :)
You're more in the ball park there, I know people like to sell here to members, but you'll make about $75-100 more selling on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.