• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fairends Frogskins 2013

Still at only 30 pairs, they will have value. Pretty much the only reason I got them. Craftsman are definitely better, but at 2000 pairs won't be hard to get. Better than just an etching pair or something.

You can't necessarily value a pair on the number produced. Take the neon yellows there are 3000 pairs but its hard to find a pair for under 250. Of any of the Paul smiths 500 of each color way. You are not going to find a pair of those with the original box for under 350. Or even the something like the supremes such as the gold supremes. They go for over $500 any day and every day but yet there were 400 pairs made.

So it's not necessarily the number produced but the company behind the pair and the collaboration the belong to.

I added to cart. Hit checkout. Popped in all my info. Went to the second page. Put code in and hit update or apply and the price dropped by half. Hit PayPal and finished checking out. Got them for 50%

Everyone else doing the same thing?

I added to cart. Hit checkout. Popped in all my info. Went to the second page. Put code in and hit update or apply and the price dropped by half. Hit PayPal and finished checking out. Got them for 50%

Everyone else doing the same thing?

Did the same, but still no dice....:sad:

got a pair for 50% off but got an email saying they were not going to honor it if i wanted them for full price let them know

I agree tms but anything that limited it only takes a few people to really want them. I don't think these pairs will ever be 500+ dollars but I bet the ebay resale will be much higher than the 50% off price.

Back