• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fairends Frogskins 2013

got a pair for 50% off but got an email saying they were not going to honor it if i wanted them for full price let them know

lol, prolly cause they are going to loose their butt on them if they sell them for 75 bucks. I wouldnt be surprised if everyones order that gets through with the code gets canceled.

I agree tms but anything that limited it only takes a few people to really want them. I don't think these pairs will ever be 500+ dollars but I bet the ebay resale will be much higher than the 50% off price.

My guess is around the 175 range. unlsee someone gets in a bidding war then maybe an outside chance of 200

got a pair for 50% off but got an email saying they were not going to honor it if i wanted them for full price let them know

HOLY CRAP. They had the balls to email you and say they are not going to honor the 50% off? I'm waiting for that email but haven't got it yet.

here is what the email said

That discount code is not applicable to the oakleys or any purchase. It should not have gone through for the frogskins and we won't be able t honor it.
Let us k ow if you'd like to proceed at full price.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Benjamin Ferencz
Post Office Box 7966
Missoula, Montana 59807

OG, you can also use the SE Bike Frogs for an example. only 100 produced so rare right? an awesome color way in my opinion. at one time they were bringing 350+ but i know the last two pair I saw sale barely and i mean barely brought the original retail price.

Im not trying to say these pairs wont bring more than retail but the frogskin market is down unless its an insanley rare pair that was never sold to public or something like a petterson.

Yeah keep us updated Uluahunter on what they say

Will do.

I'm partial to crystal black frames, so these are right up my alley (especially the Jawbone, which I don't think was available in crystal black). I'm on the fence paying $150, but may pull the trigger anyway, lol.

Got them at full retail, code did not work for me.
so they reject all 50% discount?

Latest Posts

Back