• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fairends Frogskins 2013

Ha I sold one pair to a friend for what I payed for. The only reason I had them was to keep someone from marking them up and selling them for an insane profit which I do not agree with, I dont like scalpers. but anway Ram. If you are at ECU you should come down to the conord mills store sometime and we can meet up and ill show you them in person, its one thing to se them in pictures but they are so much better in person.

Will do.

I'm partial to crystal black frames, so these are right up my alley (especially the Jawbone, which I don't think was available in crystal black). I'm on the fence paying $150, but may pull the trigger anyway, lol.

I agreee the racing jackets I think are pretty sweet in the crystal black. I was tempted but passed because of all the other pairs I have bought this week. Anyway, i think the racing jackets look better than the frogskins.

This could be quite the debacle for them. Now to decide whether to get a pair at full price or cancel if they send me that email, which I have yet to receive.

I agreee the racing jackets I think are pretty sweet in the crystal black. I was tempted but passed because of all the other pairs I have bought this week. Anyway, i think the racing jackets look better than the frogskins.

Yup, my thinking was just in the colorway. Frogs are common in crystal black, not saying that I don't like crystal frogs, but crystal Jawbones...SWEET! It still hasn't had enough influence to make me pull the trigger yet, lol.

Uh oh, accidentally hit the purchase button, LOL!!! Couldn't take going back and forth trying to get the code to work! Now I have to find something from my stash to sell...:blink:

I find the Frogskin pretty nice~~ compared to the newly released Aqua Frogs!
For the sake of limited 30; id buy them right away. Why wait!
I suppose u Can always sell them to a fren/buddy at cost; if its not what u like

Oh btw emailed them, if the discount code is valid for the purchase. They replied with a big one word "NO". That's all

I find the Frogskin pretty nice~~ compared to the newly released Aqua Frogs!
For the sake of limited 30; id buy them right away. Why wait!
I suppose u Can always sell them to a fren/buddy at cost; if its not what u like

Oh btw emailed them, if the discount code is valid for the purchase. They replied with a big one word "NO". That's all

Haha, mahalo for the update on the code question...I still haven't received a reply to my question sent earlier, but we all know what the answer's gonna be, lol.

Latest Posts

Back