• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Alpha Decays

Not to doubt what you are saying but ever sample I have seen still has some markings on the frame. Can anyone else verify this?

Not to doubt what you are saying but ever sample I have seen still has some markings on the frame. Can anyone else verify this?

There are plenty of frogs that don't have proper markings.i personally have seen 3 different jetty surf pairs. Markings on the inside of the left arm, another with on the inside of the right arm, and one with no markings at all.

The information og frog gave you is correct for the old glory and Union Jack. There is a thread somewhere mentioning it when they were first released

Frogskins are still made in the USA. The pics look legit to me.
I'm so tired of this guy claiming this without posting any actual proof.

Not sure about the lettering but as far as the Frogskins go, they (along with other frames) no longer have "Made in USA" stamped on them.

I'm so tired of this guy claiming this without posting any actual proof.

Not sure about the lettering but as far as the Frogskins go, they (along with other frames) no longer have "Made in USA" stamped on them.

I agree with you batwolf, untill there is proof, and as much as I want them to be made in the usa I feel they are not.

However on a side note, I own two of the rag and bone white camo that were released over the summer. One pair has made in usa on the ear stem and the other does not... Just thought it was kind of interesting.

It's quite difficult these days. I'm struggling. Take a look at my fake Blends:

6ymuqeru.jpg

Latest Posts

Back