• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake C Six..... BEWARE

What number out of the 1500 is it?
Love the discription "my head is too big" LMAO...........yer right.
Reported to ebay & oakley but we all need to report to ebay for them to take action. Come on guys you know you have to.
Perhapse we could bombard the seller with questions too. Could be fun.

Wow...Reported. I was going to contact him and ask him since he is at a mall taking pictures if we are the winner if we can get one of those snazzy cell phone cases in the background and maybe a gift card to chinese gourmet. Look really close at the bag HDO:

Yeah lets message him if can ask BIN price. Lol if he offers $500, lets counter it with $10.

He made up the listing, I made up the postal service. Trolling can be fun :laugh:

"Hi I am super keen to pickup such a good deal. Do you ship to Australia via USPEX service with tracking, insurance and diplomatic couriering? I live in the US embassy in Melbourne Australia. Would appreciate a rapid reply thanks.

-Will"

He made up the listing, I made up the postal service. Trolling can be fun :laugh:

"Hi I am super keen to pickup such a good deal. Do you ship to Australia via USPEX service with tracking, insurance and diplomatic couriering? I live in the US embassy in Melbourne Australia. Would appreciate a rapid reply thanks.

-Will"

lol at making up the carrier. He probably looking to see if he can get a quote from their "official" site hahaha

Latest Posts

Back