• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Frog Help For A Newb!!

Feelin froggy

Oakley Beginner
Ohio
Hello everyone!! I've converted to Oakleys recently but not educated enough yet to spot a fake. I've ordered 3 pair from eBay. Two frogskins, one with a serial number, one without. Are these fake?? I've heard every pair has a number. Someone please educate me!
Thanks! :behindsofa:

Someone had previously asked a similar question.

Below is my answer - hopefully this will be of help to you ...

I have 18 pairs and just checked them all ...

13 pairs have the model numbers on the left leg

2 pairs have the number on the right leg (Van Ness Wu, and Blacklight Black)

3 pairs have no model number on them (Older Crystal Red, Custom "Stealth" Black I purchased at an O Store, and White Camo Rag & Bone)

Read more: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...gskins-right-or-left-arm.31024/#ixzz31pKzXw00

Gloss black with matte grey legs
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
fake or real?

They look like GP-75's, but GP-75's are Matte Black. What's the SKU on them, it's very fuzzy and hard to read.

If it's 24-335 which it looks like, that's the right sku for the legs, but again, supposed to be Matte Black. GP-75s come with two pairs of legs, so somebody probably got a gloss black pair and switched out the legs, looks good honestly.

This is the second pair...mostly questioning these
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There are matte black all over. On the left leg it only says "CE" but on the right leg says frogskins. Wasn't sure :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 301
I'd question those too. Compare them to the other. I'm pretty sure the other is a Frankenstein pair with the spare legs from a GP-75 set and blackout frames. If you can take better pictures from further it might help.

Back